Click here for Facebook  Click here to Email Us  Click here to Call us

Water & Sewer Service

The Public Service Authority provides public water to 9 community systems and sewage treatment to 10 systems in the rural areas of Montgomery County. Please contact town offices if you live in Blacksburg or Christiansburg.

For new water and sewer service, to pay your water or sewer bill or to establish new water and sewer service, please email customer service or call 540-382-6930. After new service fees are paid, the PSA will install the connection within 15 working days.

New tenants for rental properties must provide an executed Property Owner Authorization Form For Tenants before a new account can be established. Property owners may authorize a property management company or agent to execute this form for their properties by providing a notarized statement that specifically identifies the properties and agents.

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Need to request public records from the Public Service Authority? Visit the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Rights and Responsibilities page.

Agendas & minutes

View current agendas and minutes, and those dating back to 2021, which are provided at a separate county-maintained website. For copies of meeting agendas and minutes prior to 2021, contact the Public Service Authority.

Contact the Public Service Authority

CAPTCHA - Type the code in field below

Public Service Authority

755 Roanoke St., Suite 2I
Christiansburg, VA 24073

Phone: 540-381-1997
Fax: 540-382-5703

Top of page