Public Service Authority

The Public Service Authority provides public water to 9 community systems and sewage treatment to 10 systems in the rural areas of Montgomery County. Please contact town offices if you live in Blacksburg or Christiansburg.

For new water and sewer service, to pay your water or sewer bill or to establish new water and sewer service, please email customer service at or call 540-382-6930. After new service fees are paid, the PSA will install the connection within 15 working days.

New tenants for rental properties must provide an executed Property Owner Authorization Form For Tenants before a new account can be established. Property owners may authorize a property management company or agent to execute this form for their properties by providing a notarized statement that specifically identifies the properties and agents.

Need to request public records from the Public Service Authority? Be sure to take a look at the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Rights and Responsibilities page.



Montgomery County
Government Center
755 Roanoke St. Ste. 2I
Christiansburg, VA 24073

Phone: 540-381-1997
Fax: 540-382-5703
email | directions

Hours: Mon.-Fri.,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.